May 2, 2016
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 25 mins
- Enough for: 8
11. Put 40 Memory Biscuits pieces aside and grind the rest of biscuits.
22. Heat water with sugar in a small bowl, add the jelly, stir until melted and let cool for awhile.
33. Add ground biscuit to the jelly and stir until completely soaked up with jelly.
44. Cut the strawberry top and take out its heart, stuff with the filling and cover it with the top again.
55. Dip strawberry bottom in the chocolate sauce and put it above a piece of biscuit. Let cool in the refrigerator for a few minutes and serve.
- Biscuit amount used varies according to jelly type and strawberry size.
- Wash the strawberries well, especially underneath the leaves and dry immediately.