May 2, 2016
- Prep: 10 mins
- Enough for: 20
11. Bring a 9-inch spring form pan. In a bowl put the biscuits, butter and cinnamon. Mix well and press it in the pan. Refrigerate
32. Dissolve the gelatin in the hot water. Let set but not firm.
53. In the mixer bowl, put the cheese and sugar. Mix until very smooth. Add the gelatin gradually. Add the lemon rind. Divide the mixture into two bowls.
74. Stir in the cocoa powder in one part of the mixture.
95. Pour ¼ cup of the white mixture in the pan. Pour ¼ cup of the cocoa mixture. Repeat this step to finish both mixtures. Put in the refrigerator until it sets.
If you don’t have a cheesecake pan use a deep pan and line it with cling film for easy removal.