PISTACHIO CHOCOLATE TART
May 2, 2016
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 2 hrs
2 hrs 10 mins
- Enough for: 8
11. Chocolate sauce: Heat cream and sugar in a saucepan until almost boiling, add chocolate and coffee, then stir constantly until completely liquid. Let stand and keep warm.
22. Prepare serving plate, add Memories Biscuit pieces and top with sauce and pistachio. Repeat this step for several biscuit layers. Put in the refrigerator until firm then serve.
- Using warm sauce enriches Memories Biscuits with chocolate taste.
- For earlier preparation, prepare the sauce, put in refrigerator then warm it and prepare the tart instantly to be served for any unexpected guests.
- A variety of nuts may be used, as desired.