May 2, 2016
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 12 mins
- Enough for: 16
11. In a deep plate, put Memories biscuits, cream, pistachio, and cardamoms. Stir by your fingers to make soft dough.
22. Using a rolling-pin, extend the dough between two pieces of parchment papers, so that its thickness becomes 1/2 inch.
33. Cut the biscuits into finger-like shapes using a knife.
44. Heat the oven till it is 180°C, put the biscuits in short-edged trays, and bake them until they turn into golden color. Let them cool down completely.
55. Using a plastic knife, cover the biscuit's surface with chocolate, spread pistachio over it, let it dry up. Now it is ready for service.
You can give variety to biscuit shapes using various biscuit cutters, and also by using various mixed nuts.