MEMORIES TOFFEE SQUARES
May 2, 2016
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Enough for: 16
11. Fit the middle rack in the oven. Preheat oven to 180c. Bring a 10 inches square pan. Line with aluminum foil.
32. In a bowl, put the biscuits and butter. Mix with your fingertips then press in the pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
53. Toffee: in a saucepan, but the milk, sugar and butter. Put the saucepan over medium heat and stir for 6 minutes until thickens.
6Pour on the biscuits. Let it cool.
84. Melt the chocolate in a double broiler or bain-marie. Stir in half of the pistachio. Spread the mixture on the toffee.
105. Sprinkle the rest of the pistachio on the chocolate. Let it cool.
Warp Memories toffee squares with cling film or aluminum foil and give as home made special gift for your beloved