May 2, 2016
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 2 hrs
2 hrs 15 mins
- Enough for: 8
11. Tiramisu cream: Put the cheese, sugar, cream, and coffee in the mixer bowl, attach balloon whisk and beat the mixture until cream becomes soft and light. Put cream in decoration bag. Then keep Tiramisu in the refrigerator.
22. Coffee syrup: Put water, sugar, and coffee in a pot. Bring to boil for one minute then let to cool.
33. Distribute some Memories Biscuits in a serving dish.
44. Top biscuits with some coffee syrup and cream using a teaspoon, then put on another layer of biscuits and coffee. Repeat several times to get the desired height.
55. Garnish with chocolate and cocoa powder and serve.
- You can use a deep dish to put several layers of Memories Biscuits interlaid with coffee and cream.
- For better taste, use Italian Mascarpone cheese instead of cream cheese.