MEMORIES MINI DESSERT
May 2, 2016
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Enough for: 20
11. Preheat oven to 180c. Bring a cupcake pan.
32. In a bowl, put the butter and cinnamon. Mix with your fingertips. Fill 1/3 of each cup with the mixture and press well.
53. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool. Turn the pan upside down to remove the biscuits.
74. Filling: In a bowl, put the date paste, milk, cardamom and cinnamon, mix with your fingertips and shape into small balls.
95. Put some of the melted chocolate on each biscuit. Place date balls. Press a hazelnut on the date balls. Decorate with chocolate.
To save time and effort, melt the butter in a large pot then add the biscuits and mix.