MEMORIES CHEESE CUPCAKES
May 2, 2016
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Enough for: 18
11. Preheat oven to 180c. Bring mini cupcake pan
32. In bowl, put the biscuits and butter. Mix with your fingertips. Put small amount in each cup and press to cover the bottom and sides.
53. Bake for 10 minutes and let it cool.
74. Filling: in a bowl, put the cheese, sugar and lemon rind. Whisk until smooth. Fill the cups and decorate with raspberry.
95. Refrigerate for one hour. Decorate with the icing sugar.
To save time, bake the cupcakes and keep in the refrigerator for few days. Fill and serve immediately.