May 2, 2016
- Prep: 20 mins
- Enough for: 8
11. Bring 4 spacious plates, about 8-inch size each.
22. Dissolve the red jelly in one cup of water; pour it in the plate, so that its height is about 0.5 inch.
33. Do the same with all jellies, and put the jelly in the cooler (refrigerator) to be sticky, and then cut it into small cubes.
44. Put the cream and sugar in the mixer's vessel, and beat it using the whisk till they stick together.
55. Put the cream in service glasses, disperse memories wafer, and then disperse the colored jelly cubes. Now it is ready for service.
To get sticky jelly, use a small quantity of water