CRÈME CARAMEL WITH DATE
April 24, 2016
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Enough for: 6
11. Bring oven plates; put them on a high-edged tray. Put water in the tray to reach the middle of plate trays.
22. Put two pieces of date cookies in each plate.
33. In the mixer's bowl, out the milk, cream, eggs, (egg) yolk and vanilla. Turn the mixer on to get soft mixture, and then spread it over cookies.
44. Heat the oven till it is 170°C; enter the tray into the oven until the mixture gets sticky. Put the tray in the cooler (refrigerator) until it cools down completely.
55. Caramel: Put water and sugar in a small (cooking) pot, and put the pot on moderate fire to have the sugar melted and turned into caramel. Pour the caramel over plates, and then serve them.