CHOCOLATE, BANANA AND HAZELNUT TART
May 2, 2016
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Enough for: 4
11. Fit the middle rack in the oven. Preheat oven to 180c. Butter an 8-inch round pan.
32. In a bowl, put the biscuits and butter, stir with your fingers tips until well mixed. Put the mixture in the pan and press to level the top.
53. Bake for 10 minutes. Leave the tart to cool completely then remove from the pan.
74. Whip the cream with the sugar until fluffy.
95. Spread the cream in the tart. Put the banana, the chocolate and the hazelnut. Refrigerate for one hour.
To remove the crust from the pan, rotate the pan on low heat for 10 seconds.