CHEESE AND STRAWBERRY DESSERT
May 2, 2016
- Prep: 15 mins
- Enough for: 12
11. Bring a 9*13-inch deep serving dish.
32. In a bowl, put the biscuits, butter and cinnamon and mix with your fingertips until well mixed. Put in the dish and press well. Refrigerate.
53. Cheese mixture: dissolve the gelatin in the hot water. Whisk the cheese and sugar until very smooth. Stir in the gelatin and lemon rind. Pour over the biscuit. Refrigerate.
74. Topping: dissolve the jelly in the hot water. Add the cold water.
95. Place the Strawberries on the cheese. Pour the jelly. Refrigerate.
Be creative. Try this dessert with different kinds of jellies and fruits