May 1, 2016
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Enough for: 12
11. Fit the middle rack in the oven. Preheat the oven to 180c. Butter 13*9-inch pan.
32. In a bowl, put the biscuits, coconut, and baking powder. Put aside.
53. In a bowl, put the eggs, vanilla extract, rose water, water, sugar, and oil. Whisk the mixture well. Add the biscuit mixture and stir.
74. Put the mixture in the pan and level the top. Cut into squares. Put the almonds. Set aside for 15 minutes.
95. Bake the Basbosa for 20 minutes. Pour the sugar syrup.
To serve in buffets and parties, bake the Basosa in mini cake cups.