APRICOT PASTE AND CREAM TARTLETS
May 1, 2016
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 6 mins
- Enough for: 10
11. Line a mini tart mold with cling film.
32. In a bowl, put the biscuits and cream; mix with your fingertips until smooth dough forms.
53. Press some of the dough along the bottom and sides of the mold to form a tartlet. Remove from the mold. Set aside for 15 minutes to harden.
74. In a saucepan, put the apricot paste drink, cornstarch, flower water and rose water. Whisk until smooth. Put the saucepan over
8medium heat and stir until pudding thickens. Let it cool.
105. Fill the tartlets with the apricot pudding. Decorate with the pistachio.
For earlier preparation, make the tartlets few hours before serving time. Fill and serve immediately.